1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
... you know, I've sat and pondered this question for the past two minutes. This is not a good sign for the rest of the quiz. Pass.
2.If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you be:
A manatee, because I'm rotund, pretty amiable, and I don't have the common sense to get out of the way of outboard motors.
3. Who's your favorite red head???
Who can choose?
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
A pogo stick, because I have to live up to the franchise name
5. Last book you read?
Dharma Punx, about a hardcore punk guy who used to be really addicted to drugs and into crime who turned his life around with Buddhism. Neato!
6. What is important in a relationship?
Tolerance, nowadays, because we're all special individuals who demand that others fit into our lives all nice and perfect and that we're not expected to change anything about ourselves in return.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Therapy has treated that time, and I no longer wish to revisit it.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Well, it all depends. Will we turn into psychic ghosts and make cursed videotapes and get to crawl out of the well together and then out of television screens and make people's hearts explode with a concentrated dose of the suffering we endured at the bottom of the well? In that case... *picks name blindly out of list* ... Ben.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Which concert? Which symphony? Probably the concert. Although really, concerts have become a lot more staid nowadays so I don't know if it would make a difference. I went to see the New Pornographers last October and everybody just stood and stared at the stage.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A grainy picture of some skyscraper windows. Came with the phone.
Do the wheels on the bus go round and round??? Damn straight!
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A greeny dress shirt/uniform shirt with "Tuokko" embroidered above the right pocket.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, which?
Pogo stick, or Moon Shoes
if Pogo Stick is disqualified because of being mentioned earlier.
14. Most recent movie you've watched in the theater?
Thurston Hearts the Who. At the new theatre in Red Deer. 21 bucks! 21 bucks for two tickets to see a movie in its seventh week. But oh, the sound and picture were pretty. So I guess it gets a pass. But for god's sake, get more people at the concession stands.
15.Name an actor/actress who you think is hot:
Helena Bonham Carter
16. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Black Forest Cake FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
The Cheapskate Burger at Montana's Steakhouse
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Forms, manuals, bottles, DVD sets I listen to at work, Super Mario Mushroom Candy Tins
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
One of the longest lasting toys I had was a KITT from Knight Rider, that I eventually ended up lobbing off of a hill. Because it was time for KITT to lose. Actually, all of the good guys ended up getting their butts kicked in all my playtimes.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No, my manservant does
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Y'know, there's really nothing to talk about. They might go, "Wow, Joel's kind of a weirdo!" but that's like the sky wondering if the people are calling it blue behind its back.
23. When's the last time you had sour gummy worms?
24. What's your favorite fruit?:
Banana. Although technically it isn't a fruit, or so I hear. Anyways, it has the least fuss out of any "fruit".
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
26. How do you feel about long distance relationships?
I feel asleep
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Tan with blue designs
29. What's your favorite flower?
Robin Hood Best for Bread Whole Wheat ... that joke works a lot better said out loud.
30. Were you or are you in ballet?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. Do you have a "wacky noodle"?:
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Yes, Spongebob is the Looney Tunes of the millennium. Haters better recognize.
34. Last food you ate?
How odd, a banana
35. Do people consider you smart?
People think I'm either brilliant or an incompetent boob depending on... nothing really. I don't even have to do anything.
36. What time is it?
12:43, and I still have lunch to eat! This quiz is too freakin' long.
37. Is your away message on?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
In 1st grade
39. What curse word do you use the most?
40. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, due to be replaced because of failing battery.
41. What time is your alarm clock set for?
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Flight of the Conchords Distant Future EP. Can't find new album because CD stores in Central Alberta are f**tarded and I keep forgetting to pick up an iTunes card.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
46. How old will you be on your next birthday?
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
No, I think at the last moment the person will shove me away then kick me in the balls
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday, I thought I was constipated but it turned out no
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Simple to pronounce, terrible to spell
50. How much money do you have in your pocket/wallet?