2.10.2005

A Good Title

Well hello, there! Joel here!

And I'm Dane! Betcha never thought we'd back!

But you were wrong, of course. We wouldn't just disappear! You people love us too much!

That's right!

In fact, we're probably the best damn thing about this blog.

That's one way of looking at things...

Hell, everything else just sucks and shouldn't have even been written in the first place!

Um... yeah.

But fear not. We're back, and we're lean and mean! No more guest stars!

Yep, it's just us. No more shoddy graphics, no more absolutely shitty and overblown storyline!

Yeah! Hah hah! Shitty. Good one, Dane.

Just us bantering back and forth like before.

Yep, saying whatever's on our minds.

...

...

...

You fucking son of a bitch. Do you know much work that whole Crisis thing was?

No, of course I don't! I disassociated myself from that hunk of shit the second I saw it! And you know what? A damn eight-year-old could have finished it in an afternoon! But not our pal Joel! He was too busy whining, eating candy, and whackin' off to the cast of Passions!

Hey, that was just the one time! And you know what, peckerhead? If it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be this blog in the first place!

I AM THIS BLOG! Who kept posting while you were off soiling your shorts, huh? HUH? These cat posts suck! It's me who keeps people coming!

Yeah, sure. I bet. Keep lying to yourself; whatever makes you feel better.

Go fuck a donkey, you piece of shit.

Oh yeah? Go suck a Pixie Stik, you goddamned junkie!

THAT'S IT! Where's my crowbar?

Like I'm scared of a hunk of metal that can break any bone in my body. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I left my bathtub running...

Get back here! Hey, tune in time next time when Joel has to contemplate his new life as an eunuch!

Sigh, it's good to be back.