7.30.2004

A Momentous Occasion



Hello everybody! This is Joel speaking. This is an historic day for our site, because Dane and I have decided to co-author a post! I have to admit that the excitement in the air is palpable. Why don't you say hi to the nice people, Dane?

Hey.

Oh c'mon, Dane; you can do better than that.

Hey moron, I didn't even wanna do this, so don't start co-depending me!

I think you mean condescend.

Damn it Joel! That's it, get out of my house. And stop inviting yourself over!

But I thought it'd be something cool for the blog!

This is the stupidest idea you've ever had.

And I even made cool little icons for us!

Who cares? I'm not a damn cat.

Watch it, you peckerhead...

No! Guess what? You're off the team! I'm out too! No blog!

What? You can't do that! I'm the administrator, you stupid asshole!

Fuck you! You piece of shit! Get the hell outta here! Where's that crowbar...

Damn it, why does this keep happening to me?