11.09.2004

You're soooo good looking

You know what’s great about being a superhero? It’s that you don’t have to be good looking.

I know they all are in the comic book realm, but in real life people just don’t care. It doesn’t matter if a 500 pound monstrosity saves you from near death or a super model. It doesn’t matter if it’s a guy or a girl, black or white, Joel or CL.

All that matters is the actual saving part.

Of course, I can say this because I am one of those typical comic book heroes. I am extremely good looking.

I have huge muscles that I try to hide under my outfit, but spandex tights really doesn’t leave much to the imagination.

Everyone seems to love me. Hell, I’m so good looking people are just happy if I attempt to rescue them.

Their last thoughts are “wow dung beetle guy just tried to rescue me.” They die happy.

DBG