8.05.2004

A Meaningful Discussion

Hey everybody, this is Dane. I decided to invite Joel back over to my house so we could write another post together. Say hey, Joel.

Hey guys! How's it going? It's great to back here, even though the last time we tried this it ended up with Dane swinging a crowbar while chasing me down a country lane. But you know, that's why pencils have erasers. It's all water under the bridge. We got over it, and let bygones be by-

Quit it.

Oops, sorry. Why don't you lead off the discussion, Dane? We've got some good topics to talk about today! Like how to make a decent egg salad, or what the best Winnie the Pooh cartoon short is, or even what the price of r-

Why the fuck were you writing about my girlfriend?

Oh! Um, I see that Dane has, um, chosen a meaningful issue to er, debate.

Can it, shithead! Give me one good reason not kick your ass!

Dane, I merely wrote that to help clear up some misconceptions we had about each other.

What, her "misconception" that you're a douchebag? That did fat fuck-all!

Hey, we can act like two grown men and not resort to names... oh, who am I kidding, YOU FUCKING FRUIT! That's it! It's go time!



Huh... wheeze...

Wheeze... pant...

So are we cool?

I know I am. You sure as hell aren't!

WHAT?!



Heeeey, eveeereeebodeee! I'm drunk on punch!

Um... where's my ear?