12.30.2004

Identity revealed

Dung Beetle Guy has been identified. The tight-wearing crusader is a mere mortal.

“We’ve finally unmasked the incredible Dung Beetle Guy,” said Police Chief Johnson. “It turns out our mild-mannered sports editor is more than he appears.”

Police were tipped off, by neighbors, about the extra ordinary human when he scaled the side of his apartment building to access his suite.

The name on the lease was Aaron Dane Lutz. It didn’t take long for the police to piece the puzzle together.

“I guess the citizens living below the famed superhero saw someone rapidly climb the building,” said Johnson. “They didn’t believe any normal being could do that, so they called the RCMP.”

Police received a the call at 11:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 22.

The Police aren’t really sure where to go from here, or even if there is anywhere to go from here.

“I can’t believe I’ve been found out,” said DBG. “I didn’t think anyone was home, so I just started my way up. Normally I have my keys, but this time they were elsewhere.”

The DBG is worried about his friends and family now that his secret identity has been revealed.

“My arch nemesis can now attack me where I’m most vulnerable: my relatives and close friends.”

The vigilante is trying to find a new fortress of solitude or another secret identity.