12.21.2004

Christmas Cheer

Only four more days to go, and this could be one bad Christmas for me.

I'm about to go spend my hard-earned Christmas bonus on new tires for my car. Yippy. Why do they take EI off my bonus? Screw them, I don't want lazy bastards getting a piece of my money. (I'll write a little more about this in another post.)

My grandmother is in the hospital with breast cancer.

And

My girlfriend might not get the time off work, so we can head home for the holidays.

The good news...

I'll get four days off work. It's the longest break I've had since the four days before my work term in Powell River and my last final exam. That was April 29 to May 1, 2003.

This is the first year where I'm not on a $100 budget to by my loved ones gifts with. I can actually afford some decent presents for everyone.

I might get to see the coolest of the cool: J.D.