11.23.2004

Damn it all to hell

There’s snow on the ground. I don’t fight crime when there’s snow on the ground.
Watch out North Battleford! Dung Beetle Guy is taking a break from punching evil in the face.

It’s time for me to watch CSI. Only the original though. The others are crap.

I should also pick up a video game system. Probably the Incredible just so I can see what they think superhero values are.

Damn the snow. It’s my arch nemesis. Every year it beats me into submission. I head to my room and cry. I can’t believe I’m such a sissy.

I might be able to fight crime if I didn’t have spandex tights. Maybe if I put some long johns underneath or something. Then I would freeze.

Oh well it’s back to my bottle of tequila and my 13” television.

Take care citizens. I’ll be back in the Spring, or if there’s a warm front coming sometime soon.