11.15.2004

It's go time

I always wanted to fight a mermaid or merman. I really think I could do a lot of damage to one of them. I know I'd get my ass kicked by a dolphin, but a half fish/ half man. I'd have a chance.

It'd have to be in the shallow end of the swimming pool. I'd start by a punch to the nose so his or her eyes would water. But would that make a difference at all. They always have water in their eyes.

Hmmm. They also don't have a groin to kick when I start losing or to give myself an advantage from the get go.

They wouldn't be able to kick, but that flipper would give them some good momentum for one hell of a headbutt.

Actually I don't think I'd fight a merman or mermaid. They're probably pretty damn tough. Look at Aquaman. He has two legs, can breath underwater and has super strength. He was trained by mermen.

Damn would I get my butt kicked. I'd have as much of a chance as taking on Joel in the 2007 convenient store olympics.

I'll just sit back and remember that I'm a big sissy.