10.31.2004

My new hobby

I've been too busy to keep the posts coming. I have a new pass time. A fun way to spend those boring afternoons.

Yep during my down time, you'll find me at the community hockey rink. They call it the Civic Centre. I am the new referee criticiser. Right now I'm still working in the lower ranks. You know novice, pee wee, and for the first time today Bantam tier II. I'm getting pretty good. My heckling is starting to get on their nerves. You can tell. They get all pissed off and flustered. I even got an evil glare from one of the linesmen.

I can't wait. Soon I'll be up at the level of Sheldon. He's the man basher at the North Star games. Is he ever good. All his "open your eyes up ref," and "do you need glasses." His delivery is flawless. His timing impeccable.

He's my hero. You go Sheldon.