9.10.2004

It's not quite the end of the world....and its too damn cold to be hell

If it snowing and bloody cold it must be time to go back to school....or figure out why the hell I’m still living in Alberta. It’s depressing when the first day of school means digging out a warmer jacket, toque and mitts and wondering why university is held from Sept-Mar when the campus is depressing, cold and filled with snow. Damn this city and its lack of Chinooks. Seriously, Edmonton is be the only place where the only recorded month without a blizzard was August and since the question I’m, looking at a few years old I’m betting that is wrong.
Now to take a moment outside my narcissistic post and say good luck to Dane. As someone who is more then likely going to end up bouncing around between small papers in Canada I wish you good luck and offer this advice. If everyone in the town shares bad teeth and the same last name get the hell out of there and head back to RMH where they don't have any teeth.

Now I’m going to freeze in the cooler know as Commonwealth and watch my beloved Stamps get kicked to the curb while I indulge in Irish somethings.