1.27.2005

Dung Beetle Guy awakens

I was out patrolling the streets. The weather has improved so I decided to come out of hibernation.

The wind whipped over my mask, and my little plastic goggles were starting to fog up, but that didn’t prevent me from hearing a man in distress.

My hears picked up the sound of a man near death. He was breathing deeply, huffing and puffing away.

I began to sprint. My legs were churning at an incredible pace. Damn I wish I could fly. I turned the corner and saw the old man. He was so tired he was leaning against a shovel.

I inquired about what I could do to ease the old man’s pain.

I did what he said and finished shovelling his driveway.

Damn I’m a chump, but that’s all in a day’s work. It’s not as glamorous as the comic books make it seem. Not all superhero’s have chiseled features and perfect breasts.

Some of us would fit in better at a coach potatoe contest.

North Battleford no longer has to live in fear. The DBG is back in action and looking for some villainous grime to put through the wash, followed by the rinse and then the spin cycle. Oh yes, three beatings all at once.