10.31.2004

Back again to rid the world of evil

Dung Beetle Guy here.

I've been moping around my new apartment. I haven't been able to leave the house in some time. I read a comic about the death of Superman. I was afraid. If he can get defeated, I probably could. Then I realized what he didn't have. Sure ice breath, heat vision, flight capability, super strength, super speed and super good looks are all fine and dandy, but where was his bat-o-rang. I guess he would call it a super-o-rang.

Anyway, I finally got it. My Dung-o-rang arrived yesterday in the mail. I had to file some forms with the World Superhero Federation, but everything checked out and I'm back on the streets. I'm no longer afraid of a Doomsday attacking North Battleford. I'm ready.

Evil doers beware. Dung Beetle's back.