8.28.2004

Another Offensive Post

Hot blooded, check it and see; we've got a fever of one hundred and three...

Oh yeah, Sports-O! Good tunes and good times!

You know it, D to the Izzane! Throw me a beer!

Okay!

Uh, maybe you better toss me another one, seeing as that one went through the window...

Oops.

No biggie; I've got garbage bags and duct tape.

Man, this blog rocks! This is awesome! Ever since that asshole Joel left, things've been going through the roof!

I, uh, thought he was your friend.

Where'd you ever get that idea?

Um... hey guys.

Joel?! What the fuck are you doing here?

Yeah man, I thought you were gone for good!

Well, I think I wanna come back. Is that okay with you?

Let me see...

[ten minutes pass]

Uh... Dane?

You're still here?

C'mon guys! I can talk about sports too! Remember when the Bengals whooped the Oilers back in '83?

Ahem. And what sport was that in, pray tell?

Lacrosse?

Okay, where's that crowbar?

Guys, this is not the way to settle a fight. There's only one way to get out of a situation like this.

Diplomacy?

Christian love?

No, you assholes; I'm talking about BOXING!



Dude, these shorts are riding up my ass.

And that creepy mustachioed guy tried to touch my special place.

Get over it, you fairies! Go do it!

ROUND 1



Errr... I think Joel's dead.

Oh well. Where were we?

We built this city!

Yeah, we built this fuckin' cit-ay!

We built this city on ROCK AND ROLL...