8.17.2004

Welcome comrade

I'm finally rid of Joel. Yes a couple posts ago I made it clear I couldn't live without him, but times change. People grow and mature. I'm now a self-confident man. The life changing event happened two nights ago when I watched Kill Bill 2. If she can survive being buried alive, I can manage to wipe my own ass.

So to hell with Joel and all his negative criticism. This blog doesn't need him. This blog won't miss him. And this blog is better off without him. Go back to your Our Names on a Marquee blog. Go shit the bed over there. By the way Joel, our new band name is the Bed Shitters. It's in honour of you.

I'd like to extend my hand to Sports Ross. Anyone with the first name Sports is a friend of mine. Although I think all Edmontonians are dumb, there is always an exception to every rule.

Like Joel, he's an exception. He looks cool. He acts cool. He tastes cool, but he ain't cool.

Anyway, I have to get back to my crime fighting and television watching.