8.25.2004

Do or do not there is no try

It was a good two days. I killed a convenient store clerk, stole 3,000 creds, got smashed in a strip club, saw the most beautiful female and regained my bounty hunter license.

I’ve returned to my cozy cave. I’ve called it home for the past year, since I was banished from Jinengu. Rats, small lizards have become my meals of choice. It’s been a hellish lifestyle this past year, but times were about to get better.

A fire roars in front of me, while I practice some lightsaber thrusting techniques. A rat runs by. I stab. The aroma of burnt flesh mixes with the smell of singed hair. A smile crosses my lips. Killing is what I like to do. It’s what I’m best at.

Who am I? You ask.

My Jawinian name is Utitidiii. People call me Snag.

I’m a 28-year-old jawa jedi knight. I have a black heart and therefore gain my powers from the dark side of the force. I carry a red double-bladed lightsaber, a blaster pistol and an array of knives.

How did I get this way?

I grew up on a nomad caravan selling droids, but couldn’t stand it. I ran away at the age of nine. I was a thief in Jinengu. My jedi master stumbled upon me when I tried to steal his lightsaber. He said he could feel the force flowing through my young fragile body.

He took me under his wing and taught me all he knew. I pretended to me good, but deep down I was all evil. I waited for the perfect time to strike and did.

I murdered my jedi master three years ago. The gullible old fool. I stabbed him in the back. His death face was one of utter shock. I laughed, and burned his body. I took all his belongings and began my life as a bounty hunter.

Since I became a bounty hunter, I’ve claimed 37 bounties, all dead. I lost my license for one year because I killed a bounty that was supposed to be brought in alive. Ooops. The kunt deserved to die.

Now I’m about to head to the guild’s headquarters and pick up an assignment. It’s time to kill again. I crave the feeling of another beings blood all over my hands. It’s been too long.