9.23.2004

Golly gosh Batman, Joel's been up to something.

Well, well, well. I have a few free moments, so I'll enter another post. Joel's probably getting worried about my well being.

Joel's crisis series is almost over. It only took two months of planning. His devious mind concocted the whole scheme, while he worked away at Rolf's. I heard he freaked a few kids out when he let loose a diabolical chuckle handing out change.

The whole extravaganza started with Sports Ross becoming a team member. Joel needed someone to kill off. He couldn't kill me. I'm just way too powerful. I've been keeping the communist robots in check along with the buddhist sentinels.

Joel pretended to abandon the super fun happy amazing hour site, but was always lurking in the background, waiting, wanting to rejoin.

Then I moved away. He sprung his plan into action. Soon cats were flying all over the page. I've never seen a feline fetish as hardcore as Joel's.

Anyway his plan is coming to an end. His grand conspiracy is almost complete. I can hear his utter joy from here.

Joel's life is almost at its highest point.