1.20.2005

Weather swap

It‘s time for a trade. I’ve lived my first 25 years in the cold weather of Canada and now it’s time to head somewhere warm.

I’ve come up with a solution for mother nature’s nastiness.

The people of Canada should swap with the people of Mexico. We’d take over their country for the next little while. It’s only fair.

They get hot, summer-time weather for most of their lives. They’ve had their time prancing around in the sun. It’s my turn now.

It’s a total swap. The people on the North and South poles go to the equator. The people in Canada head to Mexico. Finland to Spain. You get the picture. I have to do some math to figure out exactly where everyone should go. This is just a rough idea.

I’ve suffered enough. It’s time to bring equality to the world’s weather conditions.

Who’s with me?