7.19.2004

We're all going to die.

I saw this on CNN’s website. It had me worried.

"The wildfire began when a red-tailed hawk hit power lines and caught fire, said Jim Dellamonica, a spokesman for the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.The bird fell to the ground, setting plants on fire, he said. Helicopters dropped water on hillsides, seeking to halt the Foothill blaze's spread."

The fire is still raging. I think this could be the start of the apocalypse. Animals are going to destroy the human world and kill everyone in it.  They seem willing to sacrifice themselves. We're doomed.

I’ll keep this post short so everyone doesn’t get into a panic. I suggest everyone should try and go about their daily lives and let the end come. It’s no use trying to fight. We’re horribly outnumbered.