2.08.2005

Quicker like a fox!

CSI: Las Vegas, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York are all great and wonderful shows.

I try to watch at least one of them once a week. It’s hard with my schedule, but I usually have one of the three evenings off to catch up on some crazy crime scene investigations.

I like all the science involved in the show, that’s what makes it better than Law and Order.

I am getting a little frustrated with all the minute clues they seem to pick up. The single hair on the book shelf, the half finger print in the soap or the hair die face print on the chair. It all seems a little too far fetched for me.

It does give me reason to be concerned. I think the show is giving away too many little secrets to criminals.

Burglars are starting to wear gloves. They’re thinking about what they’re doing and not just ran-sacking a joint.

Just from watching CSI, I would wrap my body in cling wrap, a no name brand from Superstore so they couldn’t trace a rare type.

I’d also fashion my cranium with a hair net. You can’t be leaving strands of DNA everywhere. Those investigators pick up every damn piece.
Of course I’d also wear some sort breathing apparatus, so DNA couldn’t slip out of my mouth or nose.

I’d grab a pair of shoes from a second hand store, and float them down the river when I was done.

After all this, I think I could pull off a proper crime.

Unfortunately all that work isn’t necessary in a small city.

The CSI: North Battleford guy came in and took fingerprints. The evil doer wore gloves, so it didn’t help.

The agent didn’t look for hair or any other kind of clues. I was a little disappointed. I’m starting to think my DVD collection is gone for good.

Damn, something just flew into my eye. They’re starting to water. I think it was a little dragon or something.

Now, I’m going undercover to find my stolen belongings. I’m going vigilante on these criminals.