2.08.2005

Fear Me! I have no head. I have no head.

I took the What's Your 19th Century Horror Character quiz.

I scored as The Headless Horseman.

You are the Galloping Hessian from Washington Irving's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, surrounded by secrecy and rumor. Your disembodied head is nothing more than a carved pumpkin, which you hurl at frightened schoolmasters who trespass your forest. Darkness is your greatest weapon, and arbitrary cruelty is your delight.

83% --- The Headless Horseman

71% --- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

54% --- The Invisible Man

42% --- Count Dracula

34% --- Dorian Gray

33% --- Frankenstein's Monster

So now instead of a wrist lock, I'm just going to hurl my flaming pumpkin head at Joel. Since oak burns, Joel should wind up a piece of charred wood. Joel, Joel, Joel is on fire. Let the mother fucker burn.