2.01.2005

When I grow up I want to be a child molester

One day I hope to be so famous that people cheer for me when I’m going to trial for raping children.

Wouldn’t it be grand to have adoring fans screaming my name, while I walk to the courthouse.

People lined up down the block just to see my face. The one which a 13-year-old boy accused of getting him drunk and sexually assaulting him.

I doubt this is going to ever happen being a journalist and all. I don’t think even the great Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward could get the same treatment. So I doubt there’s any possible chance for me.

I’m starting to wonder about all the people dressing up as him, cheering him on and totally adoring him.

I never would have guessed there’d be people applauding a possible child molester, a possible repeat offender.

If they’re going to do this, why not spread the love to all the child molesters out there. Let’s not focus on just one.

I know if I just had some kid say that I raped them, I’d probably lose my job, family and friends. I’d be lonely and could use a couple people to yell out my name and cheer me on. It’d make me feel better about ruining a young boy’s life.

Maybe this isn’t about just child molesting. Maybe it’s about ruining a young person’s life in general.

Hell there’s a lot easier and quicker methods than sending him to the Neverland Ranch.

I’m sure this guy could help out: BELLEFONTE, PA-February 1, 2005 — A 36-year-old Centre County man has been convicted of more than 500 counts of child abuse against one victim.

There’s a lot more abusers out there as well. Let’s cheer them all on. Share the wealth. Michael Jackson shouldn’t be the only possible molester getting cudos for his evil deeds.

Who’s interested? We could rent a bus and go from courthouse to courthouse congratulating all the child abusers in the world.