2.10.2005

Gender challenged golfers

Transsexual golfers will be allowed to play in this year’s Women’s British Open.

I read this in the Star Phoenix. I couldn’t believe it. Now guys who couldn’t make it are going to go get castrated.

Why not? The amount of money some of the female golfers are pulling in might just be worth it.

Although, I think I’d get a sex change and play a sport that has a little more certainty that I was going to win.

Golf is more about precision than power. The only thing men have over women is strength, and that’s only some men.

I, for one, don’t have superior strength. Joel, on the other hand, does. He’s a monster.

Men willing to change sexes should go for something like tennis. You’d have a faster serve and a harder smash.

I don’t know if anyone remembers when one of the Williams sisters said they could play against men and then was beaten by a low ranked male.

If that guy changed over, he’d be the top winner. And when it’s nearly one million dollars a grand slam, it could make him a rich girl.

For the whole sex change thing, I’m against it.
Transsexuals should play against other transsexuals.

I believe men and women should compete as equals in sports that they can. Golf is one. Darts, pool and those sort of games.

Let’s leave the transsexuals doing their own thing.