6.02.2005

Young, drunk and stupid

I was walking into my apartment when my 18-year-old neighbor runs up to me and asks how I’m doing?
“I’m good how are you?” I respond. I could smell the Colt 45 on his breath.
“I’m pissed, and just blew $300 bucks.”
“How’d you do that?” I inquire.
“I just jumped on the hood of my friends car and feel through the windshield,” he answers.
“That sucks.”
“Yeah.”
He runs into the apartment with a big grin on his face.
That’s why I like young drunk people. They’re so stupid. It’s great to see the misfortunes of other people. I had a good laugh at his expense. Yippy!
It reminds me of the time Joel was trashed and tried to do a Spiderman type leap off a wall and twisted his ankle. For the rest of the night he really couldn't get his groove on and left the bar without any ladies. It's a sad, sad story.