5.25.2005

Whore? Prostitute? Both?

I’m a little dissapointed with members of the Conservative party in Canada.
The day Belinda Stronach jumped ship she was referred to as a whore and a prostitute.
I totally agree with the comments. What is pissing me off is that these MPs are retracting their statements.
If that’s what they meant, then let it be. She sold out for a cabinet position. She should have expected the onslaught of comments coming her way.
I want a leader who attacks someone and doesn’t apologize a day later. I want someone to stick with their nasty remarks. It shows character. It makes me believe the person knows what they’re standing for. They have a backbone and won’t flipflop.
When someone calls me a whore for slutting myself out, I don’t expect an “I’m sorry,” the next day. I accept what I’m called.