5.05.2005

Go green! Vote green!

I can’t wait for the next election. I didn’t vote last time around, so my opinion wasn’t heard.
This time around it will be.
I don’t like the liberals. They’re throwing money away like nothing. The whole sponsorship has caused me to lose faith. I didn’t have much in the first place anyway.
The Conservatives just aren’t for me. I like them better than Paul Martin’s crew, but not by much. I guess I’m still a little ticked about the GST.
The NDP would put Canada in debt for the next four years. It’s something we’ve been working to rid of for the past decade. They’d ruin everything.
So that leaves us with the Green Party. That’s were my vote is going. I know it won’t make a lick of difference in my riding, but I’m going to throw my support their way.
I like the environmental beliefs they hold. Plus it would be fun to hotbox the house of commons.
Vote Green. It's time to get rid of the parties that already had a chance. Let's see what someone new can do.