5.05.2005

A little respect

I think my neighbors are drug dealers.
They have people popping by at all hours of the night for five minutes at a time. A weird smell comes from beneath that little crack between the floor and the door.
I’ve seen the people living there and as stereotypes go, they fit the profile.
I don’t mind living next to drug distributors, but shouldn’t they ask their neighbors if they want to buy some. They should also give a discounted rate for all the crap we, as neighbors, have to put up with.
I get people buzzing my door at two in the morning. I have idiots knocking on my door on occasion. Plus drug users really like to make a lot of noise, weather it’s on the buzzer, door or just hanging out.
So I’m asking drug dealers to have a little respect. If not for the law, then your neighbors. At any moment I could make a friendly call to crime stoppers.