3.28.2005

Have it your way. I wish.

When is it time to say enough is enough? How long can one put up with someone else’s garbage before it’s time to call it quits?
I’ve been nothing but a perfect gentleman and I still get screwed over. I don’t get what I want or need, and I definitely don’t feel the love.
I’m sad to say it, but maybe this was the final blow that knocked me out. I tried going the distance, but didn’t have any help.
My eyes well up with tears. I’m starting to realize what I must do. I have to take action and not get rolled over anymore.
It’s time to stand up for myself. I’m a good person and don’t need this kind of crap in my life.
It’s time to move on and start anew. I can’t take it anymore.
I’m never going to Burger King ever again. They gave me the nastiest burger again.
Sunday afternoon I ended up at the fastfood joint for a quick lunch before heading to the 41st annual all-native hockey tournament.
My lunch disgusted me. It was drenched in mayo and ketchup. The patty tasted like crap and my fries were cold. I only ate half of the burger. That's how bad it was.
The only good part of the meal was the carbonated coke. It was average.
It happens the same every time. I politely order my food. I pay the tab and I patiently wait.
I get poor treatment and horrible food in return. What did I do to deserve this?
I don’t know, but I’m not going to let it keep happening. This is it, no more Burger King for me.
It’s back to A&W, McDonalds, Dairy Queen and Subway for me. I might even try Taco Time sometime soon.
Side Track: Did you ever wonder if Dairy Queen and Burger King were married?
Anyway, I recommend everyone boycott Burger King and their gross food. Help me take a stand against the terrible fastfood giant.
I can’t do it alone. I need an army. Preferably an army of ninja mummies, but right now I’ll take anyone.