3.17.2005

Urgg! I'm mad

I noticed a few things that really pissed me off this week, so I thought I’d bitch about them.
Why? Because I’m a whiney bitch and that’s what I do.
First is Sleeman’s beer. Why the hell does it cost as much as an import beer everywhere in North Battleford? It must cost a lot to import it all the way from Canada.
Domestic beer is about a buck cheaper than an import and sometimes I just want a Sleeman’s honey brown. Well not really, but if I ever do I don’t want to pay the import price.
Second is stupid newspaper readers.
I got a call on Tuesday that went like this:
Caller: I just wanted to compliment you on your story about the hockey players playing in Europe.
Me: Well thanks. I’m glad you liked it.
Caller: BUT BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.
Me: uh huh, okay, whatever. Have a nice day.
It’s then that you realize it’s some parent wanting their kids picture in the paper.
She wouldn’t give me her name.
Stupid people. They should all be put on an island and we could make a reality show about the demise of all the idiots. There’s no way they’d be smart enough to get off the island.
There could be elimination tests. The person who solves the problem is smart enough to join intelligent people.
I don’t know where the line is drawn for how stupid someone must be to get on the show. I just hope I’m above it.