3.07.2005

Moooooo

Today was supposed to be a great day for Canadian ranchers. The US was going to allow Canadian beef back in the country.
It didn’t happen. Now I’m faced with more and more news stories about the poor farmers and how the government is screwing them over.
I’ve decided it’s time to take some action.
I’m digging an underground railroad which will let farmers smuggle their livestock into the States.
I’m going to need some help with this large tunnel as I am a weak little guy with little shovel experience.
So if you care at all for the Canadian beef industry meet me five kilometres north of the US border directly on the border between Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The more people we get the quicker it’ll get done, so hurry.
I bet in 100 years I’ll be a Canadian legend and there’ll be “Part of our Heritage” commercials about me.