5.15.2005

Afternoon Fiesta

I think one of the weirdest feelings in the world is going into a bar, getting trashed and then leaving into the bright afternoon sunlight.
I guess I’m just used to partying at night. Yesterday, I went to BPs to watch the Czech/Sweden game. Then I was off to the Keg Room for a couple more.
My friend needed a ride around town, so he said he’d buy me a couple. I took him to the required destinations, and then we proceeded to down the brews.
It didn’t help that he ran into some of his native friends, that just won on the VLTs and were buying drinks like nothing.
It was a good afternoon. I proceeded to go home and had a five hour nap.
I got up rented a couple movies and tried to sober up.
Never rent Alone in the Dark with Christian Slater and Tara Reid. It sucks. Blade Trinity is all right.