5.10.2005

Warning! Movie may suck more than it appears. Warning!

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I watched it last night.
I was told if I like stupid/funny movies this was one for me.
It wasn’t. It was horrible.
The plot sucked, the music blew and I couldn’t relate with the characters. When I got stoned, I didn’t care what I ate for munchies. It didn’t matter if it was a burger, pizza or chips. I got hungry, so I ate.
That’s what was great about Half Baked. When they got the munchies, they went all out. They got everything, even the funions. There's nothing better than having a smorgasbord of snacks in front of you.
Maybe it was my fault the movie sucked so bad. I watched it sober. Had I been fried it might have been the most brillant film of the year. I doubt it though. I wish I had been all messed up. I might not be able to remember as much of the movie has I do. That would be nice.
This movie should sit for another two weeks on the new release rack and then be tossed into the trash.
The one tidbit about the two actors that made the movie nastier was the fact that they both say they have never smoked weed.
I saw that on some movie show when they were filming the Cheetah scene.
If you want to actors to act stoned, why not get two stoners? We all believed Spicoli. Sean Penn, I'm guessing, toked up once or twice.
Oh well, I have the Punisher to watch tonight. I hope it’s a hell of a lot better than last night’s movie.