5.18.2005

He is your master. You are his puppets.

Don’t chop off my head for this, but I watched 15 minutes of American Idol last night.
Was that the same script from the last time I watched it, and when did Simon become nice?
The only good thing about that show was Simon’s devastating remarks. I always imagined more crying. The judges are destroying countless dreams. No one seems at all upset.
Randy is a joke. He’s the token black guy.
Paula is nice female, who sleeps with the contestants.
I just don’t see what appeal the show has anymore. When is going to change? How many idols can there be before someone snaps?
I think Joel only has the strength for two more Idols: one Canadian and one American.
I truly believe he’s plotting someway to take over the show and take over the world. The audience would be the base of loyal legions.
It would work out perfect because anyone willing watch that show full time and vote at the end of it has to be stupid. If they’re stupid, they’ll be easy to hypnotize. He’ll get up on stage start dancing the rainbow while Kelly Clarkson, the only true idol, plays in the background.
The music would soothe the watchers ears and Joel’s hands would slowly mesmerize them.
It wouldn’t take long for Joel to have 20 million at his feet, willing to do whatever he commanded.
All fear Lord Joel!