6.06.2005

Wake me up you bastards!

A week ago I was woken up by a knock at the door.
It was one of the neighbors saying I was parked in the wrong spot at my apartment.
I didn’t know any better. Nothing is marked at all and the landlady told me it was the second one right beside the building.
Anyway I didn’t argue. I got up and moved my car. No one actually knew where my spot was, but they guessed it was on the other side of the lot.
I don’t mind changing spaces. It's not a big deal. I wouldn’t want anyone in my spot, but this guy has no proof that it was his spot. Plus, he hasn’t parked in it since I was woken up bright and early that morning.
I think it’s about time to dress all in black, sport a bella-clava and slash a couple tires. I’ll wait another month, so they don’t suspect me and then out pops the knife.
Dumb bastard. I hate being woken up early.