6.27.2005

Hooray for References!

Here are some of the wacky searches that have brought people to Super Fun Happy Amazing Hour!!!






"north battleford fucking" - Holy shit! I've been there, and believe me when I say that you don't want to see or read about those people mating!

"Just happy wondering (love with Joel)" - Well, I don't know if I should be frightened or flattered. Especially since there's a sequel to whatever the hell it's supposed to be.

"so I couldn't masturbate" - Dude, just suck it up and go for it! Chicks dig scars, especially on your penis!

"how to have sex with a great dane" - Whoa there, there shouldn't be a 'How-To' for this. With Dane you just strap yourself in and feel the Gs!

"great dane shit" - You're sick and I hate you. (Psst, meet me in the alley in ten minutes, I can hook you up.)

"some steve smith guy" - You know you've hit the big time when...

"stroke victim activities fun" - Well, if people are going to be searching for this, I suppose I should do a public service and provide some. The first thing you can do is... is...

Hey, look at the girl dance!




I'm sorry, you were saying?