12.03.2006

Radio Free CRACKED

Well, this is less of a real post and more of a way to send Dane a cool link without having to e-mail him. My inner circle know that it's easier to get fifty bucks out of me than an e-mail, so here you go.

Anyways, Cracked Magazine, the long-suffering Jan to Mad's Marsha Brady, has relaunched, but surprisingly, it's now funny to people over 12 years of age. That's not the important part though. I'm just here to tell Dane that they have a free net radio station that broadcasts stand-up comedy by just about all of the major stars, including Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, Jerry Seinfeld, David Cross, Mitch Hedberg and George Carlin. Dane Cook's in there, too, but the jury's still out on him.

Why am I telling Dane this? Well, seeing as he's one of the only people I know who would willingly watch that insipid Comedy at Club 54, I figure he might benefit from listening to some good stand-up comedy for once.

The URL? Hey, look! -> radio.cracked.com

Man, I feel dirty.