10.14.2006

EWWWWWW!!!

Ha ha ha! So people, seriously, can you tell me why I bother? Huh? On the invitation from somebody in my class, I decided to head out to the bar tonight. Yep, supposedly, fun was apparently to be had. So I get introduced to her friends, and one of them glares at me like I'm the texture of dried shit, then turns away immediately. Oh well, right? I mean, you can't please everybody, huh?

The bar closes. I make sure my friends are able to head home, and I begin the long trek back to my place. So I'm waiting at an intersection and a vehicle pulls up with a bunch of girls going WOOOOOO! One of the fellas says "So, do you want me bring this guy in the grey coat or what?" And of course, that would be me, the only guy nearby wearing a grey coat. The response? "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" Oh yes, I feel pretty, oh so pretty. Am I really that repugnant? Am I really that disgusting? Crikeys, perhaps it would be for the best if I underwent some chemical castration of some kind. That way I would no longer be beholden to the female species for happiness and fulfillment. Perhaps... perhaps that's the only way I could find some peace. Yes, I'm just so fond of being the EWWWWWWWWW! and GROOOOOSSSS!!! guy. I mean really, what kind of satisfaction in life does one need beyond that? Knowing that all these people see me and go "Wow! It could be worse!" before they go home and hump their frat boy/glamour girl of the night. When I was younger I used to joke that my purpose in life was to serve as a bad example. Cripes! Who knew it would turn out to be true? Ha ha! HA HA HA!!! Naturally, the natural response to this was to buy a couple of cigars. Am I still a non-smoker? Hell, we'll see tomorrow.

Edited on October 14th: Yep, I still am. Damn, grape flavoured cigars suck. And I'm a bit of a whiny little turd when I drink, aren't I?