10.01.2005

Saturday morning

It’s beer drinking time. Yep, 11 in the morning and I’m off to grab some food from Subway and a case from the liquor store. Normally I'd be lying in bed watching cartoons until noon, but work got me out of bed early so it's time to drink.
For the rest of the day, I’m going to play NHL 2K6, watch college football, watch Canadian football and then I’m off to play some pool and drink scotch.
Don’t worry I’m not doing this all by myself. I’m not the creepy alcoholic guy sitting in a crusty pair of underwear in a dark living room in front of a 13-inch television. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Today starting now is my day off. I had to run to a girls volleyball tournament, a girls soccer tournament and a dart tournament this morning. The rest of the day is mine. All mine.


Totally different topic, my left ear is plugged and I can’t hear very well. It’s totally pissing me off. I don’t know why it’s like this. All I know is that it sucks.

Don’t you hate when you’re watching muchmusic: they actually play a good song and you try and remember the name of the band but don’t. That happened to me last night. Shucks.

When I have a little more time, I’m going to rant about how advertising is interfering with news and how money is stealing away the integrity of reporters. Just a warning so people who don’t want to read a rant don’t have to.