4.08.2008

I'm the Pope of Lazytown

Three Names you go by:
1. Joel
2. Hey Buddy
3. Joely Woely - many people from many different backgrounds have called me this, each thinking that they're original.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Dutch
2. Danish
3. German. I'm from 100% earthy Germanic stock.

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Isolation
2. Women
3. Being asked this question

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Showering
2. Handheld musical device, be it an iPod or a harmonica
3. Doing naked spread eagles in front of a window facing a busy street

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Charcoal Grey Dress Shirt
2. Grey T-shirt with Passionate written on it.
3. Pants... for once.

Three of Your Favorite Songs Right Now:
1. Epiphany -- Sweeney Todd
2. A Well-Respected Man -- The Kinks
3. Outside -- Tribe

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Food
2. Food
3. Food

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order):
1. I f***ing hate vampires.
2. I f***ing hate wizards.
3. I f***ing hate witches.

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Dorkiness
2. Smile
3. State of mind

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Studying languages
2. Gamin'
3. Staring pathetically at my keyboard

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Go to Italy
2. Have a night out with a group of good people
3. Sleep

Three Places You Want to go:
1. Italy
2. California
3. Netherlands

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Have a well-paying job with high demand globally.
2. Get a group of people together and sing the Carmen Sandiego theme song at an open mic.
3. Have some more smooches.

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:
1. I rolled my eyes when I read the question
2. I flex mightily and often. Mighty often.
3. I wear a jockstrap all the time and thrust my groin while grunting and smashing beercans against my chiseled forehead.

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1.
2.
3.

...sigh. Anybody, really.

Three Things you are currently avoiding/dreading doing:
1. Writing another well-written post that I'm proud of
2. Life
3. The second half of my work day.

Three Pet Peeves:
1. Dealing with assholes in a hurry on the road
2. Failing to look at the big picture.
3. Useless, unnecessary drama caused by bored people subconsciously looking to justify their pathetic existence.