9.02.2007

McLovin

I was standing in line at McDonald's. I next in line. A couple, a guy and a girl about my age, were right in front of me. Their order was just about complete. They were having a two cheeseburger meal, a big mac meal and an extra Jr. chicken.

It looked like a tasty meal. The 16-year-old cashier dropped off the fries last. As soon as the deep-fried goodness landed on the tray, both guy and girl reached down and touched the fries.

"They'll do. I guess," said the lady.

They looked like regular people, who knew they were at a McDonald's. They paid five maybe six dollars for each meal. What the FUCK were they expecting? Don't try and act like a food connoisseur at a damn McDonald's. If you want something that you won't bitch about in ten minutes, you have to spend a little money.

Maybe try an Arby's. Hell yeah!