6.28.2007

So that's where they all are

I went to Smitty's on the weekend and found out where all the ugly servers are. I'm guessing it's not just the one franchise but all crappy food chains.

The service is just as good if not better than anywhere else. They're just not as pleasing on the eyes.

The waitress hierarchy:

Gorgeous girls find work in Nightclubs. Fake breasts and little clothing will get a job at one of the city's top five hot spots.

Cute girls will be able to find work in pubs. I know. At my place of business, we don't even look at the resume if the girl doesn't meet the required superficial standards. It's not sexist. We do the same for the male bartenders. (I got my job because I'm stuck in the back out of plain view. It doesn't matter what I look like. I just had to be stupid enough to accept the position.)

The rest of the serving population have to fight for the crap jobs. They have to sling eggs 24 hours a day. They have to scrounge for tips because the menus have the cheapest food ever and the 15% commission doesn't amount to much. Male servers can also be found here. No drunk guy in a pub want's to be served by a man.