7.10.2007

I am ashamed

I got so drunk at the Stampede during the blank ticket concert. I was sooooo wasted; I drank a bud. I know it's pathetic. It's the lowest I've ever been. I hope everyone hasn't lost all respect for me, but I guess I should tell you a little more information before you make that decision. I also wore a cowboy hat for an extended period of time. It was free. I didn't want to at first, but the gross beer did funny things to me. I wasn't myself.

The night came to a huge disappointment when Default took the stage. Wow, what a great band, I write sarcastically.

Stampede is always a confusing time for me. It's hard to tell the difference between cowgirls and strippers in cowgirl costumes. All the girls are dressed like slutty horse riders. It's terrible. What if you just want a kick lap dance. There's no way to know who to talk to.


For all those wondering...

Joel hasn't posted for a while because of a terrible push-up accident. His arms are broken. I told him there was no way he could do a push-up while I hit his arms with a sledgehammer. That dumb bastard.