2.27.2007

Poor Joel

In the past couple weeks, I've been in numerous public washrooms. I'm noticing that more and more establishments are putting up dividers in between the urinals.

I thought about this for some time. I pondered hard. Why would they do that?

I figured it out. It was to keep people, like Joel, from initiating an "accidental" sword fight.

There. I've picked on Joel for this month. The quota has been met. I have another month to live.


My bank rocks!

I went to the bank today. Several signs were stuck to the door. I'd just like to let everyone know that my bank has a "theft prevention system" in place.

I wanted to walk right in, head straight to the teller, give him a high five and a big "fuck yeah!"

I doubt there's another bank in the world with a theft prevention system. Would-be robbers walk up to the door, pull the pantyhose over their heads, draw their guns and then stop. They read the sign and quickly turn around. The system could include some sort of video-recording equipment or possibly a security guard.

I always wondered where my service charges were going. Now, I know.


Items of note in my life:

I'm becoming the kitchen manager at work.

I was on the edge of a brawl at work. I watched as a group of drunks beat the crap out of each other. The cops were brought in. The cause of the fight was a girl. She was spitting on people.

In the past month, I've been to four flames games, two concerts and several movies.

I was in the Molson suite for one of the Flames games. I had free food, free beer and the best seats ever. Calgary won too.

I'm heading to Lake Louise for the Kokanee Free ride.

I've scored a goal in every ball hockey game this season except one. We've played more than 10 games already. We haven't been winning too many, but it's sure fun to score. Eh Joel?

I'm taking a night course at SAIT. I've now attended all three of the major post-secondary institutions in Calgary.

23 is a great movie. Pan's Labyrinth is cool. Hollywoodland is crap. I don't care if it's about Superman. It blew.

The bedroom secrets of the master chefs is my least favorite book by Irvine Welsh. It wasn't bad, but no where near as good as the others.

I'm thinking that's about all that I've been up to.

Will Sinclair High School Rules!