6.27.2006

Super Snagglepuss

It was like Superman fly backwards around the sun and sent me back in time. I haven’t been at a house party where someone passed out face down in a bathroom for years. I almost would have guessed that part of my life was gone.

I did what any good person would do in the situation. I got out the permanent marker. But this guy was smart. He was more intelligent than the usual passed out drunk. His head was propped up against the door. After a couple good bangs, I managed to get his head out of the way enough so I could reach around the door with the marker. I was lacking creativity at the time and had quite a few drinks myself so the only thing that came to mind was SNAGGLEPUSS. I don’t know why.


I can’t wait for the Superman movie. It’s going to be great.
I’m getting little tired of people saying Superman is gay because of his duel identities. I hope, when Superman saves you from a burning building and you call him a fag, he drops you onto the pavement.