5.16.2006

Brain freeze

The last 15 minutes were hell. It was supposed to be a routine slurpee run. It wasn’t the line was eight people long and all the flavours were working.
Twelve different flavours of fantastic, frozen goodness. There were too many possible combinations. It was just too much for my little brain.
My neurons were firing at an accelerated rate. I couldn’t handle it. I started getting dizzy.
I braced myself on the slurpee machine and focused with all my might.
It was then I hallucinated a slush fairy that made the decision for me. Dr. Pepper on the bottom with an orange crush top. A simple classic.
Then I had to go wait in line for 10 whole minutes. My slush was melting. For some reason, possibly all the beatings I took as a kid, I never eat or drink anything until it’s paid for.
The longer I waited, the more furious I got. Unlike the Incredible Hulk, who turns into a giant green monster when he gets pissed off, I am the same sissy all the time. There was nothing I could do to speed the line along.
The whole ordeal is over now. I’m back at work trapped in my cubicle sipping away on a slush. Would this ever be good with rum. MMmmmm, rum.
Life is good.



Joel’s disappearance from the blog is easily explained. He has discovered masturbation.
As I right this, he’s locked himself in his bedroom and only the squeaking of a bed can be heard. He’s going on 9 hours, very good start, but no where near my 32-hour personal best.

I’m sure once Joel cleans himself up with a couple of tissues. I’ll feel his wrath. Probably in some form of dance.