5.01.2006

I always eat the red ones last

Huge change is happening in the world of Dane. I’m sure everyone will feel the effect since I am the centre of the universe. Be prepared.
I’ve secretly (ninja-like) been applying for jobs. In the past two weeks, I’ve actually gotten a few call backs and interviews. It’s great.
Being the sports editor is a fun job, but the hours are as terrible as the pay and it really drains a person. Living from paycheck to paycheck isn’t the way to go. I don’t recommend it at all.
I also gave my notice at my apartment, so this is my last month in North Battleford.
I’ll be glad to leave. It’s been fun, but it’s time to move on.
Change is a good thing. I can’t wait.

I’m about to go home and watch five hours of hockey. I’m hoping for the Alberta teams. One of the two better win or else. Don’t piss me off Alberta; I've been working out.