4.19.2006

Where's the confetti?

It’s that time of year again. The greatest time of year ever. It’s flip flop season. Confetti should be pouring down from sky right now, and Joel should be doing the worm. Go Joel! Go Joel! Yeah Joel!
Anyway, the temperature in the Battlefords has reached the 15 C mark. I no longer have to wear socks or shoes.
I don’t have to go through the rigorous struggle or undoing knots and tying up my laces. I just have to glide my feet into my sweet, sweet flip flops.

To go along with the hot weather, the tennis racket and golf clubs are back in use. All four patios in North Battleford better watch out I’ll be making a few visits this weekend.

Hockey playoffs are just about to start. Teams I hope are in final: Calgary and Ottawa. Teams I think actually will be in the final: Dallas and New Jersey. Teams that I think will surprise everyone and be in the final: Nashville and Buffalo.

The movie Hostel isn’t the scariest movie of the year like the trailer proclaims. It’s not scary at all. It gory. Really, really gory. I was not impressed. Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart is a lot better than I would have thought. Funny stuff.