6.10.2006

Bitches

So, me and my friends are sitting at are both minding our own business, when a lemon hits my friend in the face.

I wasn't paying attention, but this was the third one. He flips his beer over the booth and hits the culprits. They become upset and decide to take their anger out on us. It's six bitches against three guys and a girl.

I'm not a tuff guy, nor do I believe in fighting. This was definitely an exception. We were hit first and for some reason the table next to us though we should just take the abuse. Screw that. My buddy Bell went over and spoke his mind. They got pissed off. The three lemons never meant to hit us and we were stupid for retaliating. I just wanted to slap the six bitches. I know Joel would have had his way with them.

Joel doesn't like bitches. He'll beat the shit out of each and everyone. I found out two weeks ago in Rocky. I now call him Joel the bitch killer.

Bitch killer Joel. ROOOOOOAR.!!

I was pissed. They should have expected something. Ohhhh, they were flirting with the both next to them. We were trying to have a good night between the four of us. We haven't been together for three years. Two tables tried to ruin our night. Damn their dumb.

It wasn't going to work. I would have dropped all six girls.

Yes, I'm drunk. Leave me alone!