8.23.2005

Whoopity-do

It’s laundry day. I hate laundry day. I dislike it so much that I’ve given up wearing socks and now do everything commando.
I’m sitting at my desk only wearing a stripped golf shirt, black dress pants, sandals, a watch and a pair of glasses.
I wouldn’t last very long at a game of strip poker.

I watched Sin City over the weekend. It’s good watch it.

I played a round of golf on Sunday. It was a little par 3 course. I ended up with my lowest score ever. It was a 47. I also took home $3.50. My golf partner and I play for 50 cents a hole with an additional 50 cents going for the longest drive and closest to the pin.
I took eight holes and closest to the pin. The closest to the pin came on hole seven when I used an eight iron on a 136-yard whole I landed on the green and rolled the ball pin high. It was eight feet left of the hole. I two-putted for par, but was damn happy with the tee shot.
Just wanted to brag. This could be my good game of the year.

Went to a 50th birthday party on Saturday night, and got hammered. There was a lot of dancing, drinking and good times. It’s fun to see the co-workers get wasted.
Funny story of the night was when Gary, the now 50-year-old, and I went to grab a shot. We walked to the bar, but he ended up stumbling down the steps.
Also my buddy Scott spilt beer and clam all over my other buddy Tim.
Good times.

$7.5 million of weed just got confiscated in southern Saskatchewan.
That sucks. Not that I smoke a lot of pot, but that just sucks.
I’d like to be there when they incinerate the stuff.

Is Joel dead?