8.09.2005

Make it stop!

Today is absolutely hell.
Kaylan Porter is performing in Saskatoon and the local radio station is giving away two tickets.
What does that mean? I have to listen to a Kaylan Porter song every 15 minutes.
Why does this suck? Because he sucks.
Why don’t I turn off the radio? Because we play it throughout the office.
Why couldn’t it be a Beastie Boys concert so Hey Ladies was playing over the intercom? Because Beastie Boys know better than to come to crappy Saskatchewan.
Why did I come here? Because I’m not as smart as the Beastie Boys.

I guess I’m smart enough. I finally grew up. My mom came for a visit on Sunday and for the first time didn’t have a care package for me.

With no care package coming my way, I had to go buy my own peanut butter. I spent five minutes trying to decide smooth or crunchy. I went with smooth, but two days later I’m not sure if I made the right decision. If only I could turn back time.

If I could turn back time, I’d travel back to Friday before Joel posted that picture. I’d drive to Rocky and give him a pre-emptive punch to the gut.

That picture isn’t me. I was a hell of a lot cuter.
Being this cute has it’s downfalls. Girls are too intimidated to talk to me. This makes it very hard to interview a girls baseball team.

I had to watch baseball provincials all weekend. It wasn’t too bad, but not my idea of a good time.

Also not my idea of a good time is sitting in this office listening to Kaylan Porter on the radio. Damn this sucks.